Receive invaluable advice that can improve your businesses’ efficiency, promote good accounting practices, and ultimately save on your taxes
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
9 am – 10 am Registration
10 am -12 pm Seminar
12 pm – 12:30 pm Lunch
12:30 pm – 2 pm Breakout Sessions
MEDB’s Malcolm Center
1305 N. Holopono Street, Suite 5 in Kihei
Admission is $20
Lunch will be provided
Space is limited
What You Will Learn
- How do I read a financial statement?
- How can I use financial statements to plan?
- How do my financial statements affect my taxes, both business & personal?
- Is my business setup properly? How do I know when to upgrade?
- What is the difference between different entity types (Sole Prop, Partner, Corp, LLC)?
- How should my Chart of Accounts in my accounting program look?
- What does all of it mean for my accountant/CPA/Tax Professional?
Following the seminar, we will be offering three smaller group breakout sessions, in which you can ask questions specific to your business. Bring a recent personal and business tax return and a financial statement with you to get the most out of the session. Samples of both will also be provided.
- Your accounting books (what you, your bookkeeper should be doing)
- Your financial statements (how to read it and change it to fit your needs)
- Your business setup (annual registration, converting your business)
IRS Enrolled Agent and CEO/Founder of Personal Accountant Inc. Lisa concentrates her practice in areas of business review and tax planning, and organization. She is also a ProAdvisor for Intuit Quickbooks software and Online accounting. Servicing the accounting and tax industry since 2002. Notary Public since 2002. Previous licenses held in insurance and securities. Graduated with BA, Magna Cum Laude at University of Hawaii.
Registered Tax Return Preparer and President of Personal Accountant Inc. Anastasia concentrates her practice in areas of income taxation for individuals and business. She is cross-trained in Quickbooks Online and Desktop versions. Experience extends to business set up, financial statement preparation, payroll, and general bookkeeping. Graduated with BS, Cum Laude at San Francisco State University.
Registered Tax Return Preparer and Associate in the Accounting & GE tax department at Personal Accountant Inc. Chelsea concentrates her practice in areas of Quickbooks accounting, both online and desktop versions, and also works remotely for Quickbooks support. Expertise extends to Quickbooks setups, conversion, correction, and syncing with third party programs.
Click here to register: https://www.hightechmaui.com/confregister/1_form-accounting.cfm