Maui-based venture capital fund Mbloom has raised $10 million from a private investor in China, bringing the fund to a total of $20 million and allowing it to increase staffing and open an office in Honolulu.
- MEDB’s Pitch Bootcamp gets people talking business.
- Maka Hou Lānaʻi – Take your business from concept to creation
- 3rd Annual Made In Maui County Festival aims to grow Maui County’s small businesses
- Lānaʻi business owners get tips on taking control of their business finances
- InnovateHER and StartUp Weekend Winners pitch their business ideas to Senator Mazie Hirono
Connect with us