Uniquely chartered in 1993 to support Department of Defense, government, private industry, and academia with state-of-the-art scalable computing and applications, MHPCC specializes in image and signal processing of data from telescopes, satellites, radar, and other sensors as well as modeling and simulation of environmental and battlefield scenarios. Progressive software and hardware upgrades assure its continued ranking as one of the nation’s most powerful supercomputers.
- MEDB’s Pitch Bootcamp gets people talking business.
- Maka Hou Lānaʻi – Take your business from concept to creation
- 3rd Annual Made In Maui County Festival aims to grow Maui County’s small businesses
- Lānaʻi business owners get tips on taking control of their business finances
- InnovateHER and StartUp Weekend Winners pitch their business ideas to Senator Mazie Hirono
Connect with us