MEDB’s Director of Business Development, Gerry Smith, presented the “Pinching Your Pennies” workshop on Lānaʻi this week to assist local business owners take control of their business finances. Topics included how to price products to ensure a profit, how to create and use a budget, and why cash flow is so important. Participant’s analytical and accounting skills were put to the test with group exercises to let them apply the information to immediate practical use.
- MEDB’s Pitch Bootcamp gets people talking business.
- Maka Hou Lānaʻi – Take your business from concept to creation
- 3rd Annual Made In Maui County Festival aims to grow Maui County’s small businesses
- Lānaʻi business owners get tips on taking control of their business finances
- InnovateHER and StartUp Weekend Winners pitch their business ideas to Senator Mazie Hirono
Connect with us