Senator Mazie K. Hirono was on Maui this week to convene a Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee field hearing. During her visit to MEDB she listened to the winning pitches of Pamela Norris, winner of the SBA’s InnovateHER Challenge with her “ICEBUDDY System”, and Zoe Whitney, who was runner-up in MEDB’s StartUp Weekend with her “Maui Buzz Kill” mosquito repellant. InnovateHER and StartUp Weekend are both High Tech Maui initiatives to promote business development on Maui.
- MEDB’s Pitch Bootcamp gets people talking business.
- Maka Hou Lānaʻi – Take your business from concept to creation
- 3rd Annual Made In Maui County Festival aims to grow Maui County’s small businesses
- Lānaʻi business owners get tips on taking control of their business finances
- InnovateHER and StartUp Weekend Winners pitch their business ideas to Senator Mazie Hirono
Connect with us