The hub of Maui’s scientific and technical community is the Maui Research and Technology Park, home to the Maui Research & Technology Center incubation facility, Maui High Performance Computer Center, and a host of companies and programs engaged in research and development including corporate giants Boeing and Textron. The Park also benefits from Foreign Trade Zone status and a high-speed OC 48 commercial fiber infrastructure, which creates a supportive environment Maui Research & Technology Center pursuing science, math, engineering and technology fields. The program aims for systemic change through initiatives like MentorNet, Future Scientists & Engineers of America, Tech Careers and apprenticeships
- MEDB’s Pitch Bootcamp gets people talking business.
- Maka Hou Lānaʻi – Take your business from concept to creation
- 3rd Annual Made In Maui County Festival aims to grow Maui County’s small businesses
- Lānaʻi business owners get tips on taking control of their business finances
- InnovateHER and StartUp Weekend Winners pitch their business ideas to Senator Mazie Hirono
Connect with us