Are you a WordPress Administrator? Do you manage themes, users, plugins, widgets, etc.? Need advice backing up and securing your WordPress website against hackers and disasters?
This workshop is designed for people who need to go further than just posting and managing content, but aren’t developers per se. If you manage a WordPress site, this is the workshop for you!
- One-button install of WordPress on a hosting service
- Choosing, adding and managing themes
- WordPress Settings
- Managing Users
- Managing Plugins
- Managing Menus
- Managing Widgets
- Basic SEO
- Concepts taught in WordPress for Users
- Understanding of the Internet in general, including domains
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Basic familiarity with CSS
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Seating limited to 30