Don’t miss our newest workshop! Join Kevin Bates, founder of the search marketing agency, We’ve Created a Monster, for his search engine optimization workshop part 1, SEO Made Simple: How You Can Drive Thousands of New Visitors To Your Website or Blog With SEO.
There are over three billion Google searches every single day-that’s about 34,000 searches per second! Simply put, no SEO plan means you’re missing out on massive amounts of potential customers. But this presentation could change that for you!
In this workshop you’re going to learn:
- Why businesses can no longer afford to ignore SEO
- What it takes to get to Google’s front page
- The 3 critical steps to SEO success, that if you’re missing it’s all but certain nobody will be able to find you
- How to know what keywords your prospects type into Google hundreds (sometimes thousands) of times per day
- How to strategically create content that targets the keywords your prospects are actively searching for
- Why your competitors may be ranking higher than you, and what you can do to beat them
Laptops are welcome but not mandatory.
Date and Times:
October 11, 2011 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Register for the October 11 Morning workshop
October 11, 2011 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Register for the October 11 Afternoon workshop
Seating for each workshop is limited to 30
About Kevin Bates
Kevin Bates, founder of the search marketing agency, We’ve Created a Monster, facilitates online and offline workshops instructing entrepreneurs and business owners how they can leverage the massive potential of Google search without having to pour money into Pay-Per-Click. There’s no better way to flood your site with traffic than SEO, so get to this meeting to get started on creating your own monster!